Dr. Ryan Anderson rounds out the final episode in our four-part series on transgenderism. I have been an admirer of Dr. Anderson for a few years now, since the appearance of his two previous books on marriage (What Is Marriage? Man and Woman: A Defense and Truth Overruled ).
In this no-holds-barred interview, Dr. Anderson gets specific about the origins of the “trans movement,” the medical and social ills brought about by the gender reassignment surgery, and what ordinary people can do when asked for their opinion. The social pressure to simply agree with the aims of the ideologues is quite strong today.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The suicide rate for those who go through with reassignment surgery
- What happens to a high percentage of children who are not pressured or encouraged to go through with the surgery (hint: it’s good news)
- Why the Obama Administration changed the definition of sex in the 1972 Title IX to “gender identity” and why it changed the debate altogether
- The heartbreaking, largely untold, fate of those who change their minds after transitioning
- How to counter the almost non-stop barrage of pro-trans propaganda in movies, TV, and network news
- The importance of speaking and acting civilly when it comes to speaking with those who support the transgender ideology.
Resources mentioned in this episode: